Europa Nostra is a pan-European network bringing together organizations active in the fields of the preservation and conservation of heritage and that are active at local, regional, national or European level. It is now considered the representative of the European civil society towards international bodies, in particular to the European Union, the Council of Europe and UNESCO.
The Europa Nostra Network consists of 250 member organizations (NGOs), 210 associate members and 1,500 individual members from 53 countries, as well as numerous international networks. Via its members, Europa Nostra represents millions of European citizens who work on a professional or voluntary basis for the safeguarding, protection and conservation of European cultural heritage. The strength of our network is thus based on a common passion for heritage.
In Belgium, Europa Nostra Belgium counts on more than 30 member organizations associated organizations and about 250 individual members.
For all these members, Europa Nostra Belgium plays the role of national platform: through its many activities, Europa Nostra promotes mutual knowledge and offers the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences, adopt collective points of view and to undertake joint actions.
- Belgian Historic Vehicle Association BHVA
- Bruxelles Fabriques
- European Federation of Associations of Industrial and Technical Heritage E-FAITH
- European Landowners’ Organisation
- Foundation for the Urban Environment (FFUE)
- Het Convent – The Convent
- Koninklijke Vereniging der Historische Woonsteden en Tuinen van Belgie – The Royal Historic Houses Association of Belgium
- Kunstwijk vzw – Quartier des Arts asbl – Art Neighborhood
- Musée Horta – Horta Museum
- Natuurpunt Beheer
- Raymond Lemaire International Center For Conservation – KU Leuven
- Vereniging Jean van Caloen vzw – Jean van Caloen Association
- VZW Kempens Landschap
- Abbaye de la Ramée
- Abdijmuseum Ten Duinen
- Commission Royale des Monuments, Sites et Fouilles de la Région Wallonne – Royal Commision for Monuments, Sites and Excavations
- Erfgoed & Visie bvba
- Institute for Erasmus Peace Solutions
- International Platform for Art Research and Conservation (IPARC)
- KU Leuven
- Ministère de la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale – Ministry of the Brussels-Capital Region
- Provincie Antwerpen – Antwerp Province
- Provincie Limburg
- Provincie Oost-Vlaanderen – East-Flanders Province
- Provincie Vlaams-Brabant – Flemish-Brabant Province
- Roosendael ASBL
- Stad Antwerpen – Antwerp Municipality
- Stad Brugge – Brugge Municipality
- Stad Mechelen – Mechelen Municipality